One of my first contest with prize giveaways brought to you by world renowned Guinness Anchor Berhad for Tiger! This is as easy as ABC…
Tiger proudly presents Tiger Street Football - the edgiest football celebration to ever take place on the streets of Malaysia! The Tiger Street Football National and Grand Finals will be kicking off this 17 and 18 September at the 1Utama open air car park, and it is going to be nothing short of the most fantastic street football celebration for fans, players and football lovers in Malaysia.
Step A – Watch the Video
The video above was shot during the Tiger Street Football Media Launch in July, and Tiger has been very kind to put up some exclusive Tiger products and premiums up for grabs! And yes, all you have to do is watch the video!
Now, what exactly is Tiger Street Football all about? And how can you win those exclusive Tiger Premiums? Read on to find out!
Tiger Street Football is an international street football festival that has been touring Asia, bringing the most intense street football tournaments to Singapore, Thailand, Guangzhou, Vietnam and Malaysia. The Grand Finals taking place in Malaysia will see the Tiger Street Football champions from each of those countries, along with two professional street football teams from Brazil and Holland battle it out for the top prize of USD30,000 and the coveted “King of the Streets” title.
Now, as for the exclusive prizes mentioned earlier, Tiger will be giving away three super exclusive Tiger Chiller Boxes containing three 500ml cans of Tiger Beer. These goodies are only reserved for the teams who have qualified for the Tiger Street Football National Finals. But thanks to Tiger, you have a chance to bring it home!
Step B - Find the Answer to the Question
All you have to do is be the first three lucky readers to answer the question below correctly.
If you are one of the lucky winners, you will be able to claim your Tiger Chiller Box at the Tiger Street Football National Finals registration station this 17 or 18 September at 1Utama!
Here’s the question:
Question: How many countries in total will be participating in the Tiger Street Football Grand Finals this 18 September at the 1Utama open air car park?
Step C – Post Your Answer in the Comment Section of this Post
Yes, it is really that easy! Post your answers at the comment section below! And don’t forget to leave your email address so that I can get in touch with you. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
· This contest is open to all non-Muslim readers aged 18 year-old and above.
· The first three comments posted with the correct answer and email address will be selected as winners.
· The contest duration is from 22nd until 29th August 2012.
· The prizes must be redeemed at the Tiger Street Football registration station on the 17 or 18 September at 1Utama (Car park next to TGIF). Prizes may not be redeemed for cash.
· The blog owner and Guinness Anchor Berhad reserve the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
* First correct three winners will be announced by 30th August in my blog! Please make sure to leave your email address…